The National PTA Reflections Program is an arts recognition and achievement program for students. The Reflections Program provides opportunities for students to express themselves creatively and to receive positive recognition for original works of art inspired by a pre-selected theme while increasing community awareness of the importance of the arts in education.
Each year, over 300,000 students in Pre-K through Grade 12 create and submit original works of art in response to a student-selected theme, in the areas of Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography and Visual Arts.
The arts – and the National PTA Reflections program – support student success and serve as a valuable tool for building strong partnerships in your school community.
Display your artistic talent and participate in this year’s PTA Arts in Education Reflections contest.
Reflections Theme for 2021-2022
This year’s theme is “I Will Change the World By…”
How to Participate in Reflections
· Download an entry form and review eligibility by visiting the Texas PTA Reflections page.
· Student entry forms should be submitted electronically to email@example.com and artwork should be dropped off at the front office*.
· Entry forms and submissions due by the deadline of October 29, 2021.
· Entries may be in any of the following categories:
o DANCE CHOREOGRAPHY
o FILM PRODUCTION
o MUSIC COMPOSITION
o VISUAL ARTS
· Visit the 2020-2021 Reflections Gallery to see examples of entries from last year.
· The student or at least one person from their primary household must be a current member of the PTSA to enter. Review the entry guidelines for full details and eligibility.
· For any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Information subject to change.
Celebrating 50+ Years of Reflections
Explore 50 years of the Reflections program and learn about the impact Reflections has had on students, families, and communities since the program was founded in 1969.
Learn more about the program's timeline and share your experience with Reflections using #PTAReflections!